Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WHW: I Heart Hawaii


I Heart {terribly miss} Hawaii edition.



Mr. B and I fell in love while we were stationed there, and I miss it like cr-a-zy!! I believe we are trying to make a trip there in the near future, so watch out for that! :)




I loved hiking on Diamondback Mtn



I loved wearing island jewelry



I love the gorgeous mtns



I love how we fell in love



I love hawaiian snowcones





I love cliffjumping into the beautiful water



I love the freedom I feel when I'm standing on a mountain

*All images are from www.weheartit.com


Be sure to link up with Briemarie.net on we heart wednesdays!

 

4 Amazing thoughts:

Angie Wednesday, February 23, 2011  

I visited Hawaii once, family vacation/post HS graduation. It was AMAZING! I miss it too! :)

Brie Wednesday, February 23, 2011  

Oh man, shave ice is the freaking best. :):)

Hugs & Loves, Ariel Wednesday, February 23, 2011  

agreed love Hawaii!!
I really loved snorkeling while i was there! but im such a water baby!!

nice whw! love this pic of the island bracelets! ;)

hugs & loves, Ariel

ww.amromey.blogspot.com

Amanda Thursday, February 24, 2011  

I have never been to Hawaii, but I have always wanted to go! By the way, I LOVE your blog header!!