Tuesday, February 1, 2011

{Week One of Guest Bloggers} Hello Olivia!

I fractured my wrist in two places last week, and it has been extremely hard to type with my left hand. I want to thank those that have volunteered to be my guest bloggers! If you would like to contribute a post, please email me!

 
Hey there!

 
This is Olivia from ....




I am so happy to be writing for Holly while she is MIA! I hope your wrist feels better very soon girl!


So Holly asked me to write something funny...



Well recently not a whole lot has been funny in my life. If you know me from my blog you know I have/had Ovarian and Uterine Cancer.. and due to that had a hysterectomy that was an emergency and I am going to have to attend Chemotherapy treatments for 10 months....


But actually there is something funny in my life that never goes away or ceases to amaze me!


My MOTHER! haha


You are right now thinking "Aww she is kidding" .... haha NO I am not!


My Ma is a person in my life that makes me laugh, groan, moan, and cry. She is my backbone at times and my savior. I have been through so much and I love her very much.. We are close which probably makes us drive each other crazy! 


These few statements come out of my mouth more often then not within a 30 minute conversation and god help me if we have a whole day together! "Ma!" NOOoooo Ma; Whats wrong with you?" "Oh Ma" "Ma Dad is going to kill you" .... 


She is your typical Southern. Italian. Loud. Jewish. Greek.... Mom (and yes honestly she is all of those things!... I am so blessed, (rolls eyes) haha) She is so precious!





These Mamas remind me of mine....






<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>
Olympia D from Moonstruck! She acts the same in everything! And btw I have had similar conversations with my Mama like poor Cher had to go through in this movie!


<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>
Poor Rizzoli-- Her Mama reminds me so much of mine!



<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>
Poor Toula(sp) ... Her Mama is this best! and a lot like mine! I love her! She is always trying to make you eat! and she also believes that just a few minutes of her time with your daddy and she can change the world! haha


My Ma is on FB and so not only do I deal with conversations of her crazy beautiful antics but also via the internet!


Now that I have made a complete ordeal of my Mama on a side note... She is so great and funny. A wonderful woman and someone who would give you anything you wanted... might fuss about it and give you a long drowning speech about whatever it is but she is awesome!


I hope this is a cute post, and as funny as can be!


Thanks Holly!