Monday, February 21, 2011

{Life Lesson} Don't underestimate your child's cruel sense of humor...

This morning, Miss K and I was watching a cartoon explain bones, and fractures.

Me: See, he has to get a cast just like mommy.

Miss K: nods.

Miss K: Who is this mommy?

Then Miss K proceeds to reenact my fall! She runs in place, falls on her tush with her hands behind her, then jumps up and down while holding her arm, "Ouch, ouch, ouch!"

I am just floored and amused that a three year old could have such a cruel sense of humor! She gets her from her dad.  That I am convinced.

4 Amazing thoughts:

Anonymous Monday, February 21, 2011  

hahaha! Too cute!

Rachell Monday, February 21, 2011  

Between you and Bailey, I dont know who has cooler daughters.

Beckie Monday, February 21, 2011  

Hahahaa oh wow. That's kinda funny, if a bit mean :-p

Holly Tuesday, February 22, 2011  

Rachell- My only explanation is that both girls came from Marine parents! Lol!! :)