Friday, February 18, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In and MilSpouse Weekly Roundup


Join in at Wife of a Sailor


1. What is your favorite MilSpouse blog (not including Wife of a Sailor who we all love, or your own)? submitted by Our Crazy Life.

I really like A little Pink in a World of Camo. She keeps it real, and she is such an inspiration.

2. What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are perks)? submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife

My husband is not much of a traveler, and when he was gone, I would drive to Huntington Beach, CA, San Diego, CA, and Palm Springs, CA. (We were stationed in Twentynine Palms during that time.)



3. How long did you date your before getting engaged? Married? submitted by Utterly Chaotic


My husband and I were engaged only a week before we were married, and we had been together for a year and a half. He deployed three weeks later.

4. What do you think your would do if s/he wasn’t in the military? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared


I have nooo idea!! This has been my husband's life for thirteen years now. He is going for retirement, and it would definitely be scary trying to see him transition out of the Marine Corps.

5. If you could talk to the Secretary of (fill in your appropriate branch) what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families? submitted by My Life as His (Air Force) Wife

More and better housing and military hospitals. When pcsing to a new duty station, I shouldn't have to be on a lengthy wait list. Also, I shouldn't have to drive an hour to the nearest military hospital; especially when I am in labor, and I am afraid to go to a civilian hospital and get charged by Tricare.


Link up with The Whole FamDamily for this week's MilSpouse Roundup! :)



{Don't forget to enter in my first giveaway!}

Pearl swarovski crystal earrings :) Click Here!

 
 
 
 
 
 






3 Amazing thoughts:

To the Nth Friday, February 18, 2011  

It must have been rough to have your brand-new husband deploy so soon after your wedding. No one can say military couples aren't a hardy lot!

Lyzz Friday, February 18, 2011  

Don't know if I have already told you but I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG LAYOUT!!!

Holly Saturday, February 19, 2011  

Elizabeth, thank you!! It is so refreshing. :)