Friday, April 30, 2010

Blog Hop! Followers are always welcomed! :)


Welcome to my blog!
I am still fairly new to the world of blogging, and I love to follow blogs to see how everyone is doing! I became a military spouse shortly after I got off active duty myself, and it definitely has been a rollarcoaster of a ride! I am married to a hunky Marine, I have two beautiful daughters, and I am still pushing through college. I love meeting new people...so, feel free to drop by and add a line! If you are a military spouse that has stumbled upon my blog, and want to jump on the "Blog Hop" The click the picture below..she will tell you how you can get started! :)
Photobucket

3 Amazing thoughts:

Roller Coaster Sunday, May 02, 2010  

Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! I'm thrilled to be meeting so many mil spouses. So what's it like going from active duty to spouse? It's so nice to meet you, and I look forward to reading more about you! Happy hopping!

Wife on the Roller Coaster

Lisa Monday, May 03, 2010  

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I look forward to reading yours! :)

Lisa

http://believeinf8.blogspot.com

Anonymous Wednesday, May 05, 2010  

Following your blog via the blog hop. :-)

The Wifey @ thehaumschiltfamily.blogspot.com