Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby Milestones...

Okay, I know better than to compare my 7 month old to other babies but I can't help it! Ayla can sit up on her own but not for very long and she wants to topple right over. I have been working and working with her everyday with tummy time, and having her sit up with the Boppy to cushion the falls. I mean, Keira was crawling at this age and she was cruising around the furniture at 8 months! I am seriously freaking out, lol. Plus, when I am feeding her solids, her attention is everywhere but the spoon... I know, I know... Every baby develops at their own pace, but what is normal and what is not?

~Holly

2 Amazing thoughts:

LIndsey Tuesday, April 13, 2010  

Its very hard to not compare children! I mean really hard! Lily was very fast with everything to and Lydia has been taking her time with certain things haha,
Oh and about the feeding thing! I call Lydia my ADD eater haha. She is always looking everywhere while I try to feed her and trying to squirm. It doesnt help that Lily is always around and she ALWAYS wants to see what shes doing haha.
Ayla is doing fine and both girls are perfect!

Holly Tuesday, April 13, 2010  

Aww, thank you! Ayla is definitely my ADD eater!! Darn distracting sisters! :)