Saturday, April 2, 2011

I am having a Thirty-One Party, and you are invited! :) Plus, a drawing!

I am seriously loving Thirty-One products right now!! Their products are cute, functional, and I can have them embroidered. Plus, I can organize my stuff, and have them labeled for easy access. Anywhoo, I understand that most of you can't physically attend, but if you are interested in ordering from my show online, I will put you in a drawing for an item up to $25. My goal is to get at least a $500 show to get my rolling tote-- oh, I want it soo badly! :)

Don't know what the heck Thirty-One is??

Check out this site: www.mythirtyone.com/terricrocker (Hint: This is where you can go to order from my party. ;) Be sure to look for my name when ordering!

The guest special is only $9!


The party closes Saturday, the April 21, 2 p.m. est and I will have the name of the winner that evening! If you order, please be sure to message below, so I can get a full tally! Thank you! :)



0 Amazing thoughts: