Thursday, April 14, 2011

Best Military Veteran Blog? Can I have your vote?

So, I've noticed that the best military spouse blog ballot is up, and shoot.. that is hard to compete when there are so many fabulous wives out there with incredible insight. I got to thinking, and I believe that I've geared a lot of my stories back to my days in the Marine Corps. Plus, I will be adding more, much more (beyond bootcamp of course!) I would love to give these chumps (the male veteran bloggers) a run for their money! ;p So, there is a special link... http://milblogconference.milblogging.com/408/best-u-s-military-veteran-blog/ and if you love my stories, please feel free to vote! I will be attending the military blog conference this year, so if you are going, I would LOVE to meet my fellow bloggers!


How to vote: Click on the link, post a comment with the name of my blog "Semper Fi to Apple Pie", and my url, www.keiraashley.blogspot.com

Thanks again!






3 Amazing thoughts:

Allie Thursday, April 14, 2011  

I may be going to the Saturday part of the conference... *fingers crossed!*

Mrs. Sykes Thursday, April 14, 2011  

Tell me how to vote and
i'll do it :-)

Holly Thursday, April 14, 2011  

Allie- I would love to see you there!

Mrs. Sykes- I emailed you, and also updated the post with directions! Thank you for voting! :)