Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Frugal Me Tuesday Deals: Free $10 gift card to TGI Fridays and More!

Every Tuesday I will share some good deals here!

So, I have decided to share great deals as I see them daily on my Facebook fan page daily as I see them. So, please go ahead and "like" my page! :)

~Today, I have noticed that TGI Fridays is doing a promotion and is offering a $10 gift card {for a future purchase} when you order off of their new menu. So, if you and your significant other decided to order, then you get two!! Even better, if you register to become a stripe member, then you can score a free appetizer or dessert coupon in your inbox.

~Scion is giving away FREE military care packages for active duty and reservists stateside and deployed. So, this would be a great way to surprise your significant other! (They said it would take 8-10 weeks for arrival.) So click HERE for the special deal!

Thanks Hip2Save for the heads up! :)



0 Amazing thoughts: