Monday, January 3, 2011

{Twenty-Ten} A year in Review

Better late than.. never. :)

{January}

 I forgot to blog.. oops.

{February}

Welcome back to blogger! I reviewed a month later about what had happened in 2009... and have been writing every month since. Go me!

{March}

My husband had his wonderful birthday, and I ordered this wonderful golf cake!


{April}

We closed on our first home!


I dealt with my favorite show, Lost coming to end, and how I viewed where I was at in life.

{May}

I went on a getaway with the girls to New York City! I had soo much fun!


{June}

Miss K and I went and saw some great friends in North Carolina



{July}

We celebrated 4th of July



{August}

Miss K turned 3 and Miss A turned 1! (A combined birthday to celebrate.)



My momma came to visit!

Mr. B was a Distinguished Graduate from the Career Course. (Top GPA in his class.)


{September}

We made a special trip to North Carolina so Miss K could see her best friend on her birthday.



{October}

I played for a co-ed softball team, the Sharks.

{November}

I went home to Texas, and Keira got to re-unite with her "unofficial" twin, Chase!



{December}

Goodness! What a month! Just look at the last post , lol.


Miss A was in the hospital with RSV and Bronchiolitis for three days


Went skiing for the first time at Purgatory in Colorado


Just a few blog headers that I went through this past year!