Friday, January 21, 2011

My first MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Interested in doing these as well? Feel free to link up with Wife of a Sailor! :)

1.What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?

If we have anything in common. It helps form a conversation! I especially want to feel connected to someone, and it helps if we have some mutual interests.
2.Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?

It really depends, lol! I do like to be surprised, but I don't want to be off guarded.

3.If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?

Kailua, Hawaii :)

4.When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?

My cell phone!

5.Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.

Mommy, wife, Hawaii, ocean, Texas, scrapbook, Leader, friend