Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wanna know something frustrating?

I can't leave anyone comments on their blog. For some reason, I post a comment, it pops back with a captcha-- somehow throws me off blogger all together! Then, I proceed to sign back in, to hit enter...and bam.. kicked off again. What gives? Why can't blogger register me as a user on someone's comment form? Ugh. So, as much as I love reading blogs-- don't worry, I do read them... I just can't comment for some reason! :/

2 Amazing thoughts:

Jessa Thursday, June 23, 2011  

Posting comments and pictures seems to be a problem for a lot of people. I'm not sure what gives.

Anonymous Thursday, June 23, 2011  

Annoying!!

I have a Mac and can't comment on certain people's blogs unless I am in Firefox, not Safari. You might want to try using another type of browser, maybe that will help.