Monday, June 20, 2011

My Spartan race experience

"Spartans return with their shield or on it..."
You will know at the finish line.



I can proudly say that I completed the Spartan Sprint this past weekend. It was hot and humid, and I endured three miles+ with 18 obstacles in mud, mud, and more mud! We had to crawl through barb-wire, drag a concrete block around a hill, and back... get shot at with a paint ball gun... climb up a slippery wall... and be met with the pugle sticks in the Gladiator pit. I wish I could right down everything, but it was intense! If you ever want to earn the title as a Spartan, be sure to check out their site! HERE. And don't forget their awesome videos, HERE. Yes, people were taken away on stretchers-- so make sure you are in good health before attempting these kind of races.

Before the race

One of the last few obstacles

They had to throw in some walls, lol

Me and my girls after we finished-- I am on the far right

After we got cleaned up!

We had to get a picture with the Spartan! :)


Are you Spartan Ready?



1 Amazing thoughts:

Kaylee Tuesday, June 21, 2011  

Wow! good for you! I wish I could do something like that because it looks so fun :)