Monday, July 5, 2010

Mamarazzi Monday: 4th of July

Finally! I am doing another Mamarazzi Monday with Household 6 Diva ! I am exciting about this week because she wants to know what the 4th of July means to us. If you are stumbling upon my blog for the first time, and would like to follow her "meme", just click the link above! :)


What Independence day means to me:

The Right to have a sassy personality


The Right to bear arms.. (even if it is a bubble blaster)


The Right to have a sister who has your back and is your best friend..


The Right to always be a daddy's girl..



Furthermore, to have a free country with natural unalienable rights that our Creator has given us.. and no one can take that away! Our forefathers and men/women have fought and shed blood for those very liberties. I am proud to be an American and to protect/preserve our Constitution. :)