Monday, June 28, 2010

Getting to Know You @ Mannland5

Getting to know YOU


Okay, so this is being done a day later.. ;)


1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
A tummy tuck! My girls have done some damage..and this loosy skin is not hott, lol!


2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
Umm.. no. I figured I have enough drama in my life.
3. Favorite clothing brand?
American Eagle Outfitters.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Maid service for a year... Life would be less stressful if I didn't always have to clean constantly due to toddlers, lol!
5. would you ever vajazzle?
Huh?

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Jasmine, because she looks exotic, lol.

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
My Sister's Keeper, it gets me everytime.

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
I have gotten a tibial stress fracture if that counts!

1 Amazing thoughts:

Anonymous Tuesday, June 29, 2010  

Hey fellow USMC wife! Passing the word along:

http://semperspouse.blogspot.com/p/join-us.html