Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to know you... with Mannland5! (I'm a newbie!)

Getting to know YOU



So, this is the first time that I have done an official "Get to know you" from Mannland5! On Sundays, there is a series of questions that you copy and then paste to answer in your own blog... then, you go back to her site and link your blog! :)




1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?

I would definitely, if they are having a conversation with me. I don't randomly seek out individuals for boogers, lol!



2. What are you passionate about?

I am passionate about our country. I know this seems so cliche.. but, it's true! I joined the Marine Corps in 2003, and I have since been out, however, I am obtaining my degree to get commissioned.



3. How long have you been blogging?

I originally started blogging on Myspace. I would say several years now, although I am fairly new to Blogger.



4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?

I like to make raspberry sherbet with a liter of ginger ale. It is definitely a party hit! (You can even spike it.) ;)



5. What is your favorite type of music?

I love alternative, but I have become more acquainted with country music since I have left Texas in 2004. I miss my home. :(



6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?

I go and I peek on my baby girl in her crib. At nine months, I still check to see if she is breathing.



7. My Summer vacation plans are...?

Hopefully go to the beach, lol!



8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?

My bobby pins! I have shorter hair now, and it looks frazzled if I don't pull back the bangs.

2 Amazing thoughts:

Steph Sunday, June 06, 2010  

New follower from Getting to Know You!

Your girls are adorable! :)

Loved your passionate answer...patriotism is really difficult to explain, but I understand the feeling. My fiance is former Army Reserve and I am a teacher.

Glad I found you!
Happy Sunday!

Laura Sunday, June 06, 2010  

Hi! I'm visiting from GTKY! I'm a newbie to the meme, too! Loved your answers and your daughters are adorable!