So, I blog hop a lot, and I found this one another blog- usually I link back to those that I grab the awesome ideas from... but, I am without a clue today... I believe this questionaire is floating around, and I managed to get the hubby to fill it out! :D
1. What is the first thing you noticed about your wife when you met?
The very first thing. I know most people say eyes, but it was your legs/butt
2. What is something your wife does that drives you crazy?
(In a bad way, let's not get freaky on here people!) opens up bills, reads them and then hides them or puts them in a stack of papers.
3. If money wasn't an option what is one thing you would make sure you always had done for your wife? Duh, go on a lavish honeymoon.
4. When do you find your wife most attractive?
After a shower or when she gets dolled up for the MC Ball
5. What does your wife do for you that you totally appreciate and would miss if it was gone?
Help take care of and raise our children; random calls daily just to see how I'm doing.
6. If you had your wedding day to do over again and everything was your call, would you keep everything the same? Change something? Everything? Elope or if you eloped vice versa? (Non couples or friends can make up a different question here)
we have yet to properly write that chapter.
7. What's one beauty up keep that you wish your wife didn't do? Or what's one beauty thing you wish she did do?
Spending so much on her hair; put on make up more often (just a little bit)
8. If you could go or be any where in the world with your wife right now, where would that be?
Somewhere in Europe, probably some little town in Italy... No cell phones, no tv, and no Facebook.
9. What is one moment you wish you could back and relive with your wife just to get to experience again? Would you change anything?
Going out to eat at Pyramids and then catching a flick and then dave n busters... I could live that over and over again...
10. What do you love most about your wife?
Her unconditional love: The fact that she still loves me even with all of my flaws.