Monday, June 14, 2010

Mamarazzi Monday- Best friend trip

This past weekend Keira and I traveled to the great state of North Carolina to see some good friends. Alexis and Keira became friends a year ago.. and we are trying to keep the bond alive after her and her family pcs'd a few months ago. Here is some pictures that I captured of the trip. :)

'Promise you won’t forget me, because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.'

- Winnie the Pooh


 If you are a momma that likes to take lots of pics of your babes, feel free to follow this link and join up on "Mamarazzi Monday" hosted by Household6diva. :)

Mamarazzi Monday

4 Amazing thoughts:

The Household 6 Diva Monday, June 14, 2010  

Oh these pictures are so sweet!! I love the one of the girls holding hands in the ocean waves!

Great shots Mamarazzi!

Holly Monday, June 14, 2010  

Thank you! :D

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy Monday, June 14, 2010  

Aw how sweet! I love that 2nd pic!

Christy Monday, June 14, 2010  

awww, cute photos!