Friday, July 1, 2011

I am in LOVE with this Cupcake!!

Since I started selling Scentsy, {which I absolutely love doing} I got really excited about July's warmer of the month. I have a thing for cupcakes, and I could totally do my whole kitchen in a cupcake theme.

Yum! Yum!


 

The cupcake warmer is the first three layered warmer of its kind, and it is only 10% off this month! The scent of the month is "Happy Birthday" and it smells like sugary vanilla icing.

If you love Scentsy as much as I do, I would love to have you on my fabulous team. Feel free to browse my personal website, HERE.

I will be doing a cupcake warmer giveaway as soon as I get a 100 'likes' on my Scentsy fanpage, HERE.

Bring me Back my Bar!

Did you have a favorite scent bar that went away? In the month of July, 20 bars came out of the vault, and be sure to get it while you can! Because they go back in after July...

1 Amazing thoughts:

Jessa Saturday, July 02, 2011  

Absolutely adore the cupcake warmer! I wish I had an excuse/place for it.