Thursday, July 14, 2011

Heading to the Stampede!

I am pretty excited to say, that I am going to this year's Scentsy convention!! Even bigger bonus, it is in my home state of Texas! And a few days minus the hubby and kiddos. My good friends are driving up from my hometown, and in-between convention activities, I get to see them. I wish you all could see my big smile here. I am pretty stoked that I get to see a whole bunch of people that love doing what I do. Pretty darn amazing business here. I am really looking forward to the Stockyards.. (we get to see Clint Black and Gloriana!!!) and I will be wearing this dress with some cowboy boots!

My friend (who is also my Scentsy sponsor) makes some incredible jewelry, and she is blinging us out Texas style in Scentsy colors. I can not wait until I see the finished product! I will have to upload those when they come in. :)
I am looking forward to seeing all the new fall product, and learning about where we are going on our incentive trip next year. I wasn't a consultant in time to earn the 2011 summer trip-- but, whoever earned it, got to go to DISNEYWORLD!! All expense paid for, and Scentsy surprised their consultants with amazing Disney gifts in their room. Who wouldn't want to earn one of those trips? I want to go! I want to go!
If you ever thought about making your own money from home, and doing something you love, I would love to have you on my team! Heck, maybe next year, we'll be hanging out at convention, and talking about the amazing Scentsy vacation we were just on. ;) Either way, I love this company, and I am darn excited about all the new friends I am about to make from convention.
I can't wait to post about it in a couple of weeks!

Be sure to check out my personal website HERE!!


1 Amazing thoughts:

Rox Thursday, July 14, 2011  

How fun! Post some pictures in your cute dress!