Thursday, January 5, 2012

My New Year Resolutions!

After looking back this past year, I accomplished a few goals I never thought I would ever be able to do. I finished a half-marathon, and a few obstacle mud races.

This year, this is my goal for myself--

1. Eat Clean-- no more processed junk. Hello, Tosca Reno with the Eat Clean Diet!
2. Run 2 races a month.
3. Complete at least 2 half-marathons, and a full marathon by the end of this year.
4. Promote to Director with my Scentsy business. If you ever thought about buying or joining, check out my personal website HERE!!
5. Declutter my entire house, and have a massive yardsale.
6. Become completely debt free.

That is what I have so far... What are your New Year resolutions?

1 Amazing thoughts:

Jacquie Thursday, January 05, 2012  

Good luck with your resolutions! I am just starting to try to run, I think the declutter resolution sounds great!