Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting to know YOU with Mannland 5! :)



Honestly, I am so excited this meme is back! Mannland 5 was one of the very first blogs I've followed.

So, here is getting to know me..

the q's.

1. did you watch the royal wedding?

I haven't yet. It is dvr'd, and honestly, I've been extremely busy!

2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?

How about Chai tea and a scone? Yum!!

3 who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?

Prince William-- he {kind of} looks like my husband! How lucky did I get? :D


4. can you speak in a english accent?

Haha!! And get laughed at, at the same time! C'mon, I am from Texas, lol.


5. do you own a fancy hat?

Not if you call a baseball hat fancy.


6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?

Oooh, a castle! Like the one on the new show, Camelot. Right on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean.


7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married? were you even born?

I was not born yet; however, I made my appearance about 3.5 years later.


8. have you found your prince?

I have found my prince! He is the king of my castle, and of course, I am the queen-- at least according to my three year old daughter (who watches way too many Disney princess movies!)  :)



0 Amazing thoughts: